• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Jhntruevine View Post
      55yrs old here, was a gym rat at a young age up until i joined the Marines, after i got out i got into the party & drug dealing scene in So. Fla where i was from then in 2008 i was up to 405lbs & woke up one night & couldnt walk, legs would not work with my brain. Did MRI's & never figured out what happened so i had to learn to walk again & i was a trainer when i first got out of the Corps.

So i cleaned up my diet & lost 50lbs fairly quick i knew the next step was joining a gym which i did & in 8 months i lost over 150lbs of fat...thank you to some great home brewed Fina..LOL! Started bodybuilding at that point & became a mass monster at 51yrs old in 2015-beginning of 16 i had 21in biceps, 31in quads & 19in calves. For over 30yrs i had hep c & in feb 16 my liver started failing so i had a liver transplant went well at first then my heart stopped 3 weeks later but i was revived. Spent 2 months in the hospital & months in medical rehab once again learning walk. After getting out i started back at the gym & a few months in found out i contracted sepsis from my room mate in med rehab because it almost killed me. I was put on an ECMO machine & put in a medical coma for a week to save my life. Im about a year back in the gym now & getting some size back....im back bitches!!!

Attachment 1301
      Keep killing it..! Semper Fi..!

What years were you in the Corp Devil Dog...?
      I Love My Country , but fear my Government..!

Sponsor Rep
      is Top Roids.org REP

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMuscleMachine View Post
      Keep killing it..! Semper Fi..!

What years were you in the Corp Devil Dog...?
      I went to the Island in the beginning of 83 22nd MAU, LeJeune, Grenada vet. Did my time & out.

Veteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Jhntruevine View Post
      55yrs old here, was a gym rat at a young age up until i joined the Marines, after i got out i got into the party & drug dealing scene in So. Fla where i was from then in 2008 i was up to 405lbs & woke up one night & couldnt walk, legs would not work with my brain. Did MRI's & never figured out what happened so i had to learn to walk again & i was a trainer when i first got out of the Corps.

So i cleaned up my diet & lost 50lbs fairly quick i knew the next step was joining a gym which i did & in 8 months i lost over 150lbs of fat...thank you to some great home brewed Fina..LOL! Started bodybuilding at that point & became a mass monster at 51yrs old in 2015-beginning of 16 i had 21in biceps, 31in quads & 19in calves. For over 30yrs i had hep c & in feb 16 my liver started failing so i had a liver transplant went well at first then my heart stopped 3 weeks later but i was revived. Spent 2 months in the hospital & months in medical rehab once again learning walk. After getting out i started back at the gym & a few months in found out i contracted sepsis from my room mate in med rehab because it almost killed me. I was put on an ECMO machine & put in a medical coma for a week to save my life. Im about a year back in the gym now & getting some size back....im back bitches!!!

Attachment 1301
      Holy shit man ^^^ I mean ... Holy shit.. you've had many obstacles and conquered them. NOt only is you body strong as fvck you have a stronger mind to overcome. LTHanks for your story. That's what I'm looking for ... for everyone to here a lille about you and you AGE. Look around man , that's why for one reason the thread is it shows how so many of the guy still lifting. Some Never stopped. .I see men who I know they've lifted for years. Not cut at al. Not BB at all but they look hard.. and .. shit you know solid bigger arms. Damn my genes I am the ultimate skinny Ectomorph. My bone structure is very small. AND for my size and look I was max squatting 350 and only benching around 300-325 lbs. That's quite weak...

,Thanks man, OMM

This user has no status.

I am:
      Friendly

Oldie here.

Veteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Count me in. 51 yrs young about 240lbs.

BPP

Veteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Friendly

I will be 52 this year. Retired military so staying fit has always been a must. I have cycled for many years, since mid 20's and only in the last few years have I realized how much I used to do wrong lol. Mainly lift to stay fit and keep up with my teenage son.